Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Programs

Here's the program from Frank's service. I designed them in Photoshop and knew what paper I wanted before I was even halfway done with the actual design. I used to work at an advertising/printing/map business, so I KNOW paper. I wanted Wausau Paper's "Royal Fiber" in "Ice Blue". My dad drove me all the way to St. Paul to get that dang paper. It was another hassle that I should have thought of a week earlier, but it all turned out just fine in the end. The color just reminded me of Frank's eyes... the color itself and the name of the color. Anyways, Sandy (Frank's mom), Robyn (Frank's sister), and Ashley (Frank's oldest daughter) and I chose the poems collectively. My stepmom found some of them, and Ashley found some. We tried to do everything in a way that Frank would have liked or loved. 



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment